Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Mission has been blessed.


Over the weekend Oli and I traveled in our Time Machine to Albemarle, North Carolina. We were asked there to be part of a Back to the Future sermon at the Encounter Christ Church. We went to help this new church and in the end the church offered to help us. Our mission was blessed by Pastor DiDio and his congregation will pray for us. Thank you Encounter Christ Church.
(That's Pastor Alan and his wife Tera and little Evan in the photo.)

Each day some one tells me of their family's struggle with Parkinson's. I sometimes wish that we had started our mission sooner. But I'm reminded even by those that have lost a loved one that we are on our mission now. It's not a wish; it is happening and I want to thank all of you for your support, and prayers.

Say a prayer for us, think kind thoughts, make a donation or write to us. Each effort helps us on our way to reaching our goal: Finding a cure for Parkinson's.
-Terry

No comments: